4012 Versailles Dr # 4012C, Orlando, FL 328082 beds, 2 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $2,090,000
- Heat - electric, Cable ready, Balcony, deck, patio
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 052229187604012
- Zillow Home ID: 71083057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4012 Versailles Drive # 4012C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rosemont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 192% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100.6% higher than in Orlando, and 394% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosemont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosemont home values.
- 4006 Versailles Dr # 4006C Orlando, FL$54K221,390
- 4020 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$196K------
- 4014 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$118K221,165
- 4016 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$118K221,165
- 3996 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$114K221,100
- 4030 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$54K221,165
- 3982 Versailles Dr # C Orlando, FL$142K221,183
- 4032 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$191K------
- 4032 Versailles Dr # 4032C Orlando, FL$54K221,390
- 4034 Versailles Dr # C Orlando, FL$153K------
- 3982 Versailles Dr # 3982C Orlando, FL$52K221,320
- 3986 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$45K221,165
- 4025 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$119K221,200
- 4005 Versailles Dr Orlando, FL$151K------
- 4015 Versailles Dr APT F Orlando, FL$50K221,165
- 4015 Versailles Dr # 0 Orlando, FL$50K221,165
- 4042 Versailles Dr # 4042C Orlando, FL$54K321,348
- 4021 Versailles Dr # F Orlando, FL$150K221,165
- 4013 Versailles Dr # 4013F Orlando, FL$47K221,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292