4012 W Wallace Ave, Tampa, FL 33611
Sold on 3/7/12: $124,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,156 sq ft
- Lot:0.75 acres
- Year Built:1954
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $124,900
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
This is it! You don't often see this kind of craftmanship in a remodel. This mid-century 1,156 sq foot home has 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. It won't disappoint with its brand new glass-tile kitchen, new countertops and cabinets, stainless steel appliances, large sunroom with a hot tub, and stained concrete floors. This home has a large back yard for entertaining or for the dog to run around. Plus, a covered carport and large utility shed for your tools. Financing options available. Can be shown anytime. Call Rebecca at 615 668 7642 or 727 213 7134.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45066895
- High SchoolRobinson
- Last Remodel Year1994
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width75
- Parcel #1336430000
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow654
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$172,230||$152K – $195K||+$6,420||$148||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,267/mo||$1K – $1.5K/mo||+$1||$1.10||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Gandy-Sun Bay South home values will rise 10.3% next year, compared to a 10.3% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Gandy-Sun Bay South homes, this home is valued 23.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gandy-Sun Bay South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% less than in Tampa, and 218.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
Neighborhood for 4012 W Wallace Avenue
- 4015 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$101K21.01,081
- 4009 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL$111K22.0925
- 4101 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL$136K41.51,492
- 4010 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$162K42.01,583
- 4100 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$139K32.01,175
- 4013 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$221K32.52,296
- 4104 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL$129K22.01,175
- 4107 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$142K22.01,211
- 4104 W Oklahoma Ave Tampa, FL$184K4--1,848
- 4102 W Rogers Ave Tampa, FL$194K32.01,156
- Street Name Hidden Tampa, FL$533K44.03,250
- 4011 W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL$151K42.01,544
- 4101 W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL$146K32.01,428
- 4516 Bay Spring Ct Tampa, FL$281K34.02,141
- 5000 S Himes Ave #000 Tampa, FL--21.0907
- 5055 S Dale Mabry Hwy #000 Tampa, FL--21.0879
- 4800 S Westshore Blvd #000 Tampa, FL--11.0813
- 6706 S Monroe Tampa, FL$198K51.51,600
- 5503 S Lois Ave Tampa, FL$108K31.01,081
- 4102 W Pearl Ave Tampa, FL$192K22.01,810
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005