4013 Brassfield Dr, Rocky Mount, NC 278033 beds, 3 baths, 2,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 507 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1989 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 92257
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 383020-81-5544
- Zillow Home ID: 74998081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4013 Brassfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in Rocky Mount, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rocky Mount.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27803 home values.
- 4009 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$174K42.52,420
- 4017 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$151K32.51,935
- 116 Manchester Ct Rocky Mount, NC$307K43.53,910
- 4021 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$166K431,978
- 4005 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$174K32.52,314
- 4008 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$167K32.52,164
- 129 Manchester Ct Rocky Mount, NC$304K43.53,596
- 4004 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$172K32.52,283
- 1513 Jeremy Ln Rocky Mount, NC$252K42.52,976
- 4012 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$158K32.52,072
- 4025 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$167K42.52,150
- 112 Manchester Ct Rocky Mount, NC$312K43.53,621
- 4001 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$179K42.52,462
- 1517 Jeremy Ln Rocky Mount, NC$263K43.53,215
- 705 Bell Dr Rocky Mount, NC$327K54.53,564
- 4000 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$172K42.52,426
- 4016 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$170K32.52,554
- 1509 Jeremy Ln Rocky Mount, NC$393K54.55,132
- 4029 Brassfield Dr Rocky Mount, NC$157K432,178
- 125 Manchester Ct Rocky Mount, NC$279K433,020
Nearby Schools in Rocky Mount
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.