4014 248th St, Little Neck, NY 113634 beds, 1.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $687,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110329217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4014 248th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Douglaston-Little Neck, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in New York, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Douglaston-Little Neck home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Douglaston-Little Neck home values.
- 4020 248th St Flushing, NY$752K----1,714
- 4007 248th St Flushing, NY$1.09M----1,944
- 4011 248th St Flushing, NY$1.15M----3,525
- 4014 248th St Flushing, NY$696K421,496
- 24803 41st Ave Flushing, NY$791K----1,860
- 24715 41st Ave Flushing, NY$637K----1,530
- 4003 248th St Flushing, NY$1.68M----1,960
- 4010 248th St Flushing, NY$823K----2,184
- 24807 41st Ave Flushing, NY$943K----2,750
- 24711 41st Ave Flushing, NY$670K----1,530
- 4006 248th St Flushing, NY$864K----2,300
- 24809 41st Ave Flushing, NY$945K----2,600
- 24709 41st Ave Flushing, NY$905K----2,184
- 4004 248th St Little Neck, NY$777K432,300
- 4004 249th St Flushing, NY$834K----2,025
- 4006 249th St Flushing, NY$1.01M----1,984
- 4011 247th St Flushing, NY$723K----1,170
- 4017 247th St Flushing, NY$805K----1,840
- 4007 247th St Flushing, NY$815K----1,824
- 40th Ave Queens Village, NY--------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292