- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4014 Davis Cir, Farmville, NC 278283 beds, 2 baths, 2,263 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,263 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 026022
- Zillow Home ID: 51432750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4014 Davis Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27828 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.1% lower than in Farmville, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27828 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Farmville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27828 home values.
- 4008 Davis Cir Farmville, NC$75K211,260
- 3273 N Davis Dr Farmville, NC$72K311,176
- 4043 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$169K423,243
- 4003 Davis Cir Farmville, NC$90K31.51,746
- 4049 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$140K432,383
- 4035 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$159K42.52,680
- 3287 N Davis Dr Farmville, NC$136K322,486
- 4004 Davis Cir Farmville, NC$152K42.51,858
- 4001 Davis Cir Farmville, NC$124K321,757
- 4025 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$151K31.52,995
- 4000 Davis Cir Farmville, NC$101K221,590
- 3297 N Davis Dr Farmville, NC$61K311,112
- 4067 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$221K32.52,529
- 4002 Davis Cir Farmville, NC$123K311,344
- 3301 N Davis Dr Farmville, NC$103K211,904
- 4060 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$77K422,345
- 3286 N Davis Dr Farmville, NC$180K321,882
- 4019 Grimmersburg St Farmville, NC$137K432,108
- 3496 E Wilson St Farmville, NC$108K321,647
- 3488 E Wilson St Farmville, NC$82K321,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.