- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4014 Zenako St, San Diego, CA 921224 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: May 2013 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $401
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 3484201700
- Zillow Home ID: 16844603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4014 Zenako Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in San Diego, and 18.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University City home values.
- 6055 Zenako Ct San Diego, CA$700K42.51,698
- 4030 Zenako St San Diego, CA$622K321,323
- 4056 Zenako St San Diego, CA$799K432,251
- 4025 Zenako St San Diego, CA$707K42.51,698
- 4011 Zenako St San Diego, CA$781K42.51,920
- 6075 Zenako Ct San Diego, CA$763K42.51,894
- 7874 Camino Huerta San Diego, CA$540K31.51,080
- 4041 Zenako St San Diego, CA$714K321,722
- 3960 Zenako St San Diego, CA$734K42.51,920
- 3979 Zenako St San Diego, CA$696K431,698
- 4131 Tamilynn Ct San Diego, CA$607K321,274
- 4141 Tamilynn Ct San Diego, CA$662K421,553
- 6094 Zenako Ct San Diego, CA$762K42.52,018
- 4068 Zenako St San Diego, CA$759K42.52,080
- 6068 Zenako Ct San Diego, CA$744K321,598
- 3967 Zenako St San Diego, CA$917K732,450
- 4121 Tamilynn Ct San Diego, CA$644K321,402
- 3948 Zenako St San Diego, CA$879K432,619
- 4151 Tamilynn Ct San Diego, CA$655K421,553
- 5974 Agee St San Diego, CA$767K432,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!