4015 67th St, Urbandale, IA 503223 beds, 2 baths, 969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 352 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Split Level, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 969 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 31200442000000
- Zillow Home ID: 851607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4015 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50322, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% higher than in Urbandale, and 24.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
- 4017 67th St Urbandale, IA$111K41980
- 4013 67th St Urbandale, IA$145K31.5969
- 4019 67th St Urbandale, IA$118K311,224
- 4011 67th St Urbandale, IA$154K31.51,176
- 6606 Prairie Ave Urbandale, IA$116K311,152
- 4009 67th St Urbandale, IA$100K21692
- 4026 66th St Urbandale, IA$143K32953
- 4022 66th St Urbandale, IA$152K23.021,217
- 4016 67th St Urbandale, IA$140K411,428
- 4101 67th St Urbandale, IA$85K21672
- 4018 66th St Urbandale, IA$140K321,452
- 4014 67th St Urbandale, IA$125K31.51,004
- 4007 67th St Urbandale, IA$104K21640
- 4012 67th St Urbandale, IA$138K31864
- 6602 Prairie Ave Urbandale, IA$138K21912
- 4008 66th St Urbandale, IA$144K31.51,544
- 4010 67th St Urbandale, IA$149K311,120
- 4105 67th St Urbandale, IA$130K21912
- 6605 Prairie Ave Urbandale, IA$130K32936
- 4008 67th St Urbandale, IA$142K321,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!