- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 197 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,105 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 100222
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Frame, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Laundry Rm Type \ Area, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Parking \ 3 Cars, Parking \ Street/Driveway, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Porch Type \ Screened, Property Type \ House, Road \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Septic System, Utility Rm Type \ Shed, Utility Rm Type \ Workshop, Water \ Community Water, Windows \ Aluminum
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0108-145
- Zillow Home ID: 76504672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $93-146K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 12.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|4015 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$146K||3||2||2,700|
|4013 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$100K||--||2||1,582|
|4017 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$97K||--||2||1,538|
|4008 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$89K||3||2||1,418|
|4009 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$80K||--||2||1,152|
|4012 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$93K||--||2||1,534|
|4006 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$93K||3||2||1,768|
|4019 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$95K||--||2||1,560|
|4007 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$86K||--||2||1,360|
|3492 Mount Zion Church Rd Valdosta, GA||$72K||3||2||1,368|
|4004 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$82K||--||2||1,216|
|4014 Fritz Ln Valdosta, GA||$97K||3||2||1,600|
|4014 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$90K||--||2||1,418|
|4009 Fritz Ln Valdosta, GA||$87K||--||2||1,392|
|3888 Pecan Dr Valdosta, GA||$145K||--||2||1,746|
|4005 Danube Cir Valdosta, GA||$81K||--||2||1,200|
|3892 Pecan Dr Valdosta, GA||$129K||--||2||1,505|
|3896 Pecan Dr Valdosta, GA||$181K||--||2.5||2,352|
|3464 Mount Zion Church Rd Valdosta, GA||$95K||--||2||1,596|
|4004 Forrest Street Ext Valdosta, GA||$82K||--||2||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!