4015 Deer Park Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452362 beds, 1 bath, 1,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 1067 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,042 sqft
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6090008001900
- Zillow Home ID: 34408972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4015 Deer Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% greater than in Deer Park, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Deer Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45236 home values.
- 4011 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$73K22736
- 4019 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$103K211,205
- 4023 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$96K221,893
- 4007 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$101K311,383
- 7163 Maryland Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K321,277
- 4025 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$70K221,818
- 7100 Virginia Ave Cincinnati, OH$128K321,586
- 4005 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$120K232,242
- 7165 Maryland Ave Cincinnati, OH$123K211,405
- 7106 Virginia Ave Cincinnati, OH$77K21.5856
- 4029 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$125K21.51,259
- 7167 Maryland Ave Cincinnati, OH$95K421,512
- 7128 Carnation Ave Cincinnati, OH$113K311,247
- 3949 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$152K311,347
- 7108 Virginia Ave Cincinnati, OH$99K21980
- 7171 Maryland Ave Cincinnati, OH$101K21.51,351
- 7126 Carnation Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K313,640
- 7110 Virginia Ave Cincinnati, OH$133K32.51,308
- 3945 Deer Park Ave Cincinnati, OH$147K411,347
- 7129 Carnation Ave Cincinnati, OH$97K41.51,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.