- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4015 Ibis Dr, Orlando, FL 328033 beds, 2 baths, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,627 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 299 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 202230033208030
- Zillow Home ID: 46162071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4015 Ibis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Audubon Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.4% lower than in Orlando, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Audubon Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon Park home values.
- 4011 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$208K321,304
- 4021 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$196K31.51,189
- 4010 Chelsea St Orlando, FL$238K321,587
- 1110 Dove Dr Orlando, FL$217K321,340
- 4001 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$250K321,318
- 4014 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$209K321,000
- 4020 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$212K321,220
- 1109 Robin Rd Orlando, FL$210K321,260
- 4008 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$211K321,272
- 4029 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$236K321,218
- 4000 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$221K321,345
- 4017 Pelican Ln Orlando, FL$243K42.51,487
- 4021 Pelican Ln Orlando, FL$319K421,988
- 1109 Dove Dr Orlando, FL$223K321,260
- 4028 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$162K311,139
- 4001 Pelican Ln Orlando, FL$216K311,600
- 4011 Chelsea St Orlando, FL$171K321,247
- 3922 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$211K311,116
- 1200 Dove Dr Orlando, FL$215K321,260
- 4033 Ibis Dr Orlando, FL$220K321,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!