- Lot: 10,010 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 282 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 1999 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $398
- MLS #: 81413131
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 859 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Other, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 008112004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19329872
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93953 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Del Monte Forest as a whole. Among Del Monte Forest homes, this home is 12.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 44.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Del Monte Forest, and 26% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del Monte Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93953 home values.
|4012 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$860K||3||2||1,800|
|4024 Sunset Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.4M||4||3||3,308|
|El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.08M||2||2.5||2,284|
|4011 Los Altos Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.52M||3||2.5||3,640|
|4013 Los Altos Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.46M||3||3||3,070|
|4028 Sunset Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.44M||4||3||3,338|
|4008 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.86M||6||4||4,045|
|Los Altos Dr Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4017 Los Altos Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$973K||3||2||2,100|
|4098 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.09M||5||3||--|
|4011 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$939K||3||3||2,165|
|4032 Sunset Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2.47M||3||3.5||4,889|
|Los Altos Dr Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4021 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.28M||3||2.5||2,308|
|4004 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.78M||3||3.5||2,250|
|4029 Sunset Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$956K||3||2||2,098|
|4007 El Bosque Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$1.55M||3||2.5||3,438|
|4036 Sunset Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2.86M||6||6.5||5,116|
|4016 Costado Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$2.06M||4||3.5||3,947|
|4029 Los Altos Dr Pebble Beach, CA||$661K||1||1||890|
Nearby Schools in Del Monte Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!