- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
402 Beverly Dr, Statesville, NC 286253 beds, 1,737 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $126,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,737 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 136
- Parcel #: 4735543592.000
- Zillow Home ID: 6083104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 Beverly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% lower than in Statesville, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28625 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Statesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1508 Cameron Dr Statesville, NC$148K321,852
- 406 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$150K321,922
- 1506 Cameron Dr Statesville, NC$158K32.51,967
- 401 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$204K322,100
- 322 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$178K321,720
- 405 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$115K321,399
- 410 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$128K321,490
- 323 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$198K333,209
- 1509 Cameron Dr Statesville, NC$135K321,504
- 401 Chestnut Ln Statesville, NC$133K321,968
- 405 Chestnut Ln Statesville, NC$129K321,661
- 411 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$109K421,883
- 413 Chestnut St Yadkinville, NC--------
- 1505 Cameron Dr Statesville, NC$126K321,624
- 402 Macon Dr Statesville, NC$146K321,530
- Macon Dr Statesville, NC--------
- 1501 Beverly Pl Statesville, NC$121K321,512
- 413 Chestnut Ln Statesville, NC$133K321,400
- 420 Beverly Dr Statesville, NC$150K321,774
- 1501 Cameron Dr Statesville, NC$153K421,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.