402 Church St, Harvard, IL 600333 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 446 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $125,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 08340560
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0135433012
- Zillow Home ID: 5009299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Harvard, and 803.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 404 Church St Harvard, IL$178K322,500
- 400 Church St Harvard, IL$166K------
- 305 Lincoln St Harvard, IL$127K------
- 405 Church Blvd Harvard, IL$114K31.52,286
- 302 Garfield St Harvard, IL$168K------
- 307 Lincoln St Harvard, IL$97K------
- 406 Church St Harvard, IL$100K------
- 403 Church St Harvard, IL$120K------
- Lincoln St Harvard, IL$90K------
- 401 Church St Harvard, IL$95K------
- 304 Garfield St Harvard, IL$150K------
- 405 Church St Harvard, IL$104K31.5--
- 309 Lincoln St Harvard, IL$123K------
- 306 Garfield St Harvard, IL$162K4----
- 306 Church St Harvard, IL$138K------
- 204 Garfield St Harvard, IL$98K421,700
- 204 Garfield St Valier, IL$102K------
- 205 Lincoln St Harvard, IL$73K311,300
- 311 Lincoln St Harvard, IL$98K------
- 310 Garfield St Harvard, IL$98K------
Nearby Schools in Harvard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292