- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 53 days on Zillow
- Views: 770 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 278650
- Parking: 400 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl\Trpl Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Style \ 1 Story, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Garages \ 2, Style \ Traditional, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Foundation Type \ Woodraised, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Attached, Utilities \ Sewer-City, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, Source of Measurement \ Appraisal, InteriorFeatures \ Surround Sound, OtherRooms \ Media\Theatre
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Parcel #: 0141-00-002-003-0-003-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86111539
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-299K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|404 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$194K||4||3||2,571|
|403 Oklahoma Ave Mcalester, OK||$168K||3||2||1,878|
|401 Oklahoma Ave Mcalester, OK||$173K||3||2||1,999|
|405 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$219K||3||2||2,136|
|405 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$177K||3||2||2,117|
|306 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$210K||3||2||2,515|
|309 Oklahoma Ave Mcalester, OK||$178K||3||2||1,927|
|307 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$200K||4||4||1,279|
|403 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$235K||4||3||1,826|
|302 Oklahoma Ave Mcalester, OK||$156K||4||2.5||2,303|
|307 Oklahoma Ave Mcalester, OK||$182K||3||2||1,857|
|3911 High Pt Mcalester, OK||$177K||3||2||1,914|
|3900 High Pt Mcalester, OK||$197K||3||2.5||2,606|
|1800 Cardinal Ln Mcalester, OK||$145K||4||2.5||2,097|
|305 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$283K||4||3||2,764|
|1711 Red Bud Ln Mcalester, OK||$159K||3||2||1,751|
|1709 Red Bud Ln Mcalester, OK||$323K||4||3||2,908|
|304 Edgewood Dr Mcalester, OK||$327K||4||3||2,885|
|305 Oklahoma Ave Mcalester, OK||$203K||3||2||1,983|
|1801 Mockingbird Ln Mcalester, OK||$151K||4||3||2,293|
Nearby Schools in McAlester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.