402 El Centro StAPT 4, South Pasadena, CA 91030
Sold on 8/24/12: $550,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,660 sq ft
- Lot:0.76 acres
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $550,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1981
- Parcel #5313009037
- School DistrictSouth Pasadena School District
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20693293
- Days on Zillow485
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$950,860||$865K – $1.04M||-$33,857||$572||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,689/mo||$1.6K – $4K/mo||+$76||$1.62||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 91030 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for South Pasadena as a whole. Among 91030 homes, this home is valued 16.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% lower than in South Pasadena, and 57.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91030 home values.
Neighborhood for 402 El Centro Street APT 4
Nearby Schools in South Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Arroyo Vista Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- South Pasadena Senior High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- South Pasadena Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- San Pascual Avenue Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
- Monterey Hills Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
- St. James Parish Day School K 0.8 mi
- Holy Family School K-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005