This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,425 sqft
- Built in 1941
- Views: 527 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $170,000
- Finished basement, 160 sqft
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Humidifier, Appliances \ Stove, BasementType \ Connecting Stairway, BasementType \ Daylight, BasementType \ Front Entrance, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, BasementType \ Heated, BasementType \ Im, CondoFee \ 0, Cooling \ None, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Directions \ EASTERN AVE. TO ELRINO ST PROPERTY ON LEFT., Exterior \ Brick, Fireplaces \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating \ Radiant, HOAFee \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ Floor Plan-Traditional, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, ListingDate \ 2014-08-05T00:00:00, LotNumber \ 032, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 3, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Surface, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Attach/Row Hse, Roofing \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Sept<# of BR, Style \ Traditional, TaxYear \ 2013, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, TotalTaxes \ 3282.76, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 6342 032
- Zillow Home ID: 36562488
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Joseph Lee home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Joseph Lee homes, this home is valued 59.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Joseph Lee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% higher than in Baltimore, and 287.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Joseph Lee home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Joseph Lee home values.
- 340 Joplin St2 beds, 1 baths
840 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1951
|Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$147K||--||3||1,335|
|404 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$110K||--||2||1,260|
|400 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$114K||--||2||1,344|
|406 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$113K||--||2||1,260|
|408 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$110K||--||2||1,260|
|410 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$125K||3||1||1,260|
|412 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$111K||--||2||1,260|
|414 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$113K||--||2||1,260|
|362 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$119K||--||2||1,344|
|416 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$112K||--||2||1,260|
|360 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$134K||3||2||1,552|
|418 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$113K||--||2||1,260|
|358 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||2||1,260|
|420 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$114K||3||2||1,260|
|356 Elrino St Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||2||1,260|
|403 Drew St Baltimore, MD||$87K||2||1||1,068|
|405 Drew St Baltimore, MD||$86K||--||1||1,068|
|401 Drew St Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||2.5||1,428|
|407 Drew St Baltimore, MD||$86K||--||1||1,068|
|409 Drew St Baltimore, MD||$94K||--||1.5||1,068|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact Premier Agent
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.