A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,689 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $684,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $539
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 250 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 013153170
- Zillow Home ID: 15487211
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $640-735K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!