402 High Dr, Spartanburg, SC 293033 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Bidding Ends: Friday, April 24, 2 pm
Nice 3 BR, 1 Bath, Ranch Style Home
Located on a large lot with a fenced in back yard.
Hardwood floors, and a new kitchen with all the appliances.
This home has new paint and is ready for occupancy.
Perfect for a first time home buyer (may qualify for the $8000.00 tax credit) or rental income.
Quiet neighborhood with easy access to I-26.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Fenced Yard
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2550001200
- Zillow Home ID: 11777483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 High Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% greater than in Spartanburg, and 81.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29303 home values.
- 406 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$76K31.51,200
- 803 Primrose Ln Spartanburg, SC$109K321,275
- 408 High Dr Spartanburg, SC--311,300
- 401 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$92K311,025
- 807 Primrose Ln Spartanburg, SC$82K321,548
- 405 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$82K31.51,325
- 302 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$90K321,682
- 811 Primrose Ln Spartanburg, SC$140K322,342
- 409 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$70K211,120
- 301 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$102K321,436
- 412 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$78K31.51,300
- 106 Pisgah Dr Spartanburg, SC$49K----1,440
- 122 Serena Dr Spartanburg, SC$52K321,152
- 102 Pisgah Dr Spartanburg, SC$80K421,922
- 413 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$75K211,000
- 808 Primrose Ln Spartanburg, SC$94K321,711
- 306 Monks Grove Church Rd Spartanburg, SC$87K31.51,224
- 815 Primrose Ln Spartanburg, SC$119K321,430
- 300 High Dr Spartanburg, SC$91K31.51,605
- High Dr Spartanburg, SC--------
Nearby Schools in Spartanburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292