- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
402 Laurel St, Bastrop, TX 786023 beds, 2 baths, 1,479 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $116,844
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Crossed Walls
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Parcel #: P118895
- Zillow Home ID: 84380682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 Laurel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Bastrop, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bastrop.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78602 home values.
- 400 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$153K----1,650
- 403 Oak St Bastrop, TX$138K----1,662
- 404 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$153K----1,542
- 405 Oak St Bastrop, TX$157K----1,963
- 401 Oak St Bastrop, TX$128K----1,554
- 403 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$155K----1,885
- 401 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$156K321,885
- 405 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$158K----1,788
- 407 Oak St Bastrop, TX$144K----1,730
- 402 Oak St Bastrop, TX$102K----1,479
- 402 Juniper St Bastrop, TX$133K----1,618
- 407 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$154K----1,772
- 400 Oak St Bastrop, TX$124K----1,460
- 404 Oak St Bastrop, TX$114K321,463
- 400 Juniper St Bastrop, TX$119K321,270
- 404 Juniper St Bastrop, TX$115K3--1,275
- 406 Oak St Bastrop, TX$97K----2,098
- 406 Juniper St Bastrop, TX$130K----1,496
- 409 Oak St Bastrop, TX$144K----1,695
- 409 Laurel St Bastrop, TX$157K----1,883
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!