This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $176,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08348
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59285380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-264K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06108 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for East Hartford as a whole. Among 06108 homes, this home is valued 46.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% higher than in East Hartford, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06108 home values.
|401 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$157K||3||2||1,428|
|396 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,482|
|390 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$147K||4||1||1,485|
|384 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$157K||3||2.5||1,397|
|383 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,687|
|10 Long Hill Rd South Windsor, CT||$343K||6||2||3,790|
|11 Long Hill Rd South Windsor, CT||$220K||3||2||1,406|
|376 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$156K||3||2.01||1,540|
|376 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,540|
|387 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$355K||4||3.5||3,098|
|19 Long Hill Rd South Windsor, CT||$219K||3||2.5||2,092|
|673 Burnham St East Hartford, CT||$171K||3||2||1,692|
|18 Long Hill Rd South Windsor, CT||$158K||3||1||1,332|
|366 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$173K||2||3||1,651|
|631 Burnham St East Hartford, CT||$236K||4||3.5||2,508|
|26 Long Hill Rd South Windsor, CT||$266K||4||3||2,170|
|371 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$177K||3||2||1,756|
|681 Burnham St East Hartford, CT||$181K||4||2||1,824|
|29 Long Hill Rd South Windsor, CT||$132K||1||1||653|
|363 Long Hill St East Hartford, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,494|
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!