402 S Houston Rd, Warner Robins, GA 310885 beds, 4 baths, 2,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1233 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 260
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0W050J001000
- Zillow Home ID: 49874633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 S Houston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31088, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% less than in Warner Robins, and 29.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 31088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31088 home values.
- 404 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$93K--21,926
- 406 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$115K--2.52,019
- 406 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$118K--32,524
- 414 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$65K--1912
- 404 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$94K--1.51,928
- 408 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$76K--1.51,500
- 408 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$86K--21,368
- 411 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$182K--33,130
- 103 Brookwood Dr Warner Robins, GA$108K32.52,019
- 410 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$84K--21,504
- 410 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$96K--21,889
- 402 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$94K--1.51,649
- 415 S Houston Rd Warner Robins, GA$62K--1892
- 100 Brookwood Dr Warner Robins, GA$91K322,200
- 113 Freeman Dr Warner Robins, GA$133K--2.51,719
- 111 Freeman Dr Warner Robins, GA$181K453,686
- 400 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$82K--21,888
- 308 Pine Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$77K--21,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292