402 S Monaco Pkwy, Denver, CO 802245 beds, 2 baths, 2,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,780 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Finished basement, 694 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 595 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 0617115004000
- Zillow Home ID: 13402910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 S Monaco Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Virginia Vale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% less than in Denver, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Virginia Vale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Virginia Vale home values.
- 440 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$430K542,945
- 6501 E Dakota Ave Denver, CO$379K432,339
- 447 Monaco St Pkwy Denver, CO$484K444,416
- 400 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$682K543,050
- 6521 E Dakota Ave Denver, CO$537K43.53,072
- 6500 E Alaska Dr Denver, CO$478K41.52,408
- 431 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$311K33.52,062
- 421 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$430K23.52,500
- 6524 E Alaska Dr Denver, CO$484K432,520
- 441 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$313K33.51,329
- 411 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$263K22.51,316
- 6500 E Nevada Pl Denver, CO$356K43.52,045
- 6520 E Nevada Pl Denver, CO$486K443,000
- 451 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$264K22.51,316
- 6490 E Dakota Ave Denver, CO$332K432,556
- 461 S Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$280K221,586
- 6540 E Nevada Pl Denver, CO$453K33.52,232
- 6551 E Dakota Ave Denver, CO$430K332,374
- 6544 E Alaska Dr Denver, CO$527K413,772
- 6505 E Virginia Ave Denver, CO$415K331,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.