402 W Frederick St, Lancaster, PA 176032 beds, 1 bath, 945 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $1,065,760
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 945 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 3393256110006
- Zillow Home ID: 54231723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 W Frederick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% lower than in Lancaster Township, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 17603 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lancaster Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17603 home values.
- 402 W Frederick St APT 201 Lancaster, PA$64K211,187
- 402 W Frederick St APT 302 Lancaster, PA$62K211,015
- 402 W Frederick St APT 303 Lancaster, PA$63K311,180
- 408 W Frederick St Lancaster, PA$142K31.51,603
- 410 W Frederick St Lancaster, PA$123K311,395
- 412 Frederick St Sinking Spring, PA$147K32.51,490
- 412 W Frederick St Lancaster, PA$130K311,302
- 414 W Frederick St Lancaster, PA$132K311,304
- 543 Lancaster Ave Lancaster, PA$146K32.51,696
- 541 Lancaster Ave Lancaster, PA$97K411,668
- 539 Lancaster Ave Lancaster, PA$98K411,712
- 537 Lancaster Ave Lancaster, PA$91K511,712
- 416 W Frederick St Lancaster, PA$130K311,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292