402 W Hickory Ave, Enid, OK 737013 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Lots of updates! Newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, newly insulated attic with storage space, all new light fixtures, Some energy efficent windows installed, matching stainless steel appliances, large kitchen with plenty of storage and opens to the living room. Attached backyard storage and large fenced yard. Freshly painted inside and out. Very large rooms with Master walk-in closet.
Seller is willing to work with an agent for 2.5%.
Optional: Whole house water softener/purifier (a MUST in Oklahoma) hooked up and can be sold with the house as well as the refrigerator and washer/dryer.
Call Jessica Ray @575-442-9790 or email at email@example.com for more information.
This is an older neighborhood close to the "downtown" and Main street of Enid. It is an up and comming area with many older homes being bought and rennovated. Just blocks away from the Historic District, newly built (2013) Cherokee Strip Conference Center, Gaslight Theatre, David Allen Memorial Ball Park, The Enid Motor Speedway/Go Carts, LeonardoÃ??Ã?Â¢??s Discovery Warehouse and Outdoor Adventure Center, as well as multiple locally owned shops, bars, and both main-stream and unique restaurants.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $74,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Two streets from both an Elementary school and a pet-friendly park!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2270-00-002-016-0-015-00
- Zillow Home ID: 84270268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 402 W Hickory Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 322 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$75K321,281
- 404 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$170K213,078
- 321 W Palm St Enid, OK$60K211,576
- 410 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$38K21912
- 317 W Palm St Enid, OK$43K211,308
- 314 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$50K21780
- 401 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$42K211,189
- 413 W Palm St Enid, OK$40K21842
- 1914 N Adams St Enid, OK$62K221,224
- 1913 N Adams St Enid, OK$97K421,705
- 405 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$60K321,350
- 309 W Palm St Enid, OK$38K21806
- 418 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$48K21788
- 402 W Palm St Enid, OK$51K21852
- 406 W Palm St Enid, OK$61K221,310
- 1902 N Adams St Enid, OK$49K21864
- 409 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$47K21858
- 309 W Hickory Ave Enid, OK$60K221,051
- 307 W Palm St Enid, OK$42K211,114
- 406 W Vine St Enid, OK$62K421,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!