- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 46 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 1980 for $209,500
- Price/sqft: $540
- MLS #: 81447265
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 594 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Electric, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Mostly Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,398 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 008191012000
- Zillow Home ID: 19330013
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $890K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93953 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Del Monte Forest as a whole. Among Del Monte Forest homes, this home is 23% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Del Monte Forest, and 27.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 93953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del Monte Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93953 home values.
|4019 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4024 Ronda Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$2.05M||5||4||2,957|
|4021 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.59M||3||3||2,330|
|Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|Ronda Rd Pebble Beach, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4031 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.41M||3||2||2,178|
|4025 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.39M||3||2||1,975|
|4030 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.58M||3||2||2,499|
|3100 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2M||2||3.5||2,590|
|4028 Ronda Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.61M||3||3||2,844|
|4027 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$2.36M||4||4||3,000|
|4035 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$2.55M||4||3.5||3,460|
|Oak Knoll Way Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4032 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.66M||3||3.5||2,502|
|4029 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$2.96M||4||4.5||4,100|
|4034 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$3.45M||3||3.5||4,155|
|4036 Ronda Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.75M||4||3.5||2,822|
|4031 Sunridge Rd Pebble Beach, CA||$1.78M||2||3||1,835|
|4039 Mora Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$1.62M||2||2.5||2,410|
|3108 Flavin Ln Pebble Beach, CA||$7.67M||7||7||8,995|
Nearby Schools in Del Monte Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!