4020 Saffron Ter, Fremont, CA 94538
Sold on 12/17/10: $660,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow1084
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Parcel #525 167611300
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID99343008
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$814,952||$725K – $896K||+$789||$442||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,683/mo||$1.7K – $3.2K/mo||+$43||$1.46||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Grimmer home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Grimmer homes, this home is valued 33.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grimmer market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.4% lower than in Fremont, and 69.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Grimmer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grimmer home values.
Neighborhood for 4020 Saffron Ter
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Harvey Green Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.2 mi
- John M. Horner Junior High (assigned) 7-8 0.5 mi
- Irvington High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Vista Alternative School 7-12 0.5 mi
- Robertson High (Continuation) School 7-12 0.5 mi
- E. M. Grimmer Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
- O. N. Hirsch Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005