- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4020 Sierra Dr, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,676 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: May 2005 for $700,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Parcel #: 1330310550000
- Zillow Home ID: 606907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4020 Sierra Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kaimuki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.8% less than in Honolulu, and 65.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 1615 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$789K221,094
- 1621 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$850K222,320
- 4024 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$814K321,400
- 4028 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$859K32.51,332
- 1625 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$943K231,754
- 1609 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$888K532,464
- 1633 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$1.28M633,544
- 4011 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$1.99M53.52,242
- 4025 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$934K431,650
- 3925 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$839K53.51,265
- 4034 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$1.29M753,528
- 1701 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$1M31.51,340
- 1610 Wilhelmina Rise Honolulu, HI$732K321,512
- 1618 Wilhelmina Rise Honolulu, HI$695K41777
- 1610 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$1.14M42.52,468
- 1620 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$831K321,084
- 3919 Sierra Dr Honolulu, HI$912K31.51,161
- 1702 Wilhelmina Rise # A Honolulu, HI$986K221,236
- 1626 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$939K53.5980
- 1707 Mikahala Way Honolulu, HI$1.04M31.51,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.