- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $138,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Washington Elementary - Phoenix, Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Apollo High School, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Palo Verde Middle, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,659 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15013012
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 7752669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 8.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Phoenix, and 93.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|4014 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$139K||5||1.5||1,852|
|4026 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,284|
|4023 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||2||1,243|
|4017 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$107K||2||2||1,100|
|4008 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$124K||--||2||1,408|
|4032 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$135K||--||2||1,661|
|4027 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$127K||--||2||1,437|
|4013 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,244|
|4033 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$114K||--||2||1,100|
|4002 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||4||2||1,307|
|4036 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||2||1,044|
|4007 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$135K||--||2||1,789|
|4024 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$128K||--||2||1,431|
|4018 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$135K||--||2||1,717|
|4028 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,225|
|4039 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||4||2||1,323|
|4012 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||--||1,481|
|4034 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$137K||--||--||1,576|
|4001 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$124K||3||1.5||1,387|
|3948 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||2||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!