4021 S Red Rd, Miami, FL 331553 beds, 2 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 144 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0341190010022
- Zillow Home ID: 43915714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4021 S Red Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55% higher than in Coral Gables, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Gables.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 4011 S Red Rd Miami, FL$441K321,631
- 1545 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$596K321,666
- 1539 Algardi Ave Miami, FL$487K321,834
- 4001 S Red Rd Miami, FL$507K321,664
- 1538 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$550K432,170
- 1535 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$469K321,736
- 1534 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$469K321,718
- 1540 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$799K322,425
- 1529 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$483K321,632
- 1530 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$523K321,599
- 1536 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$468K422,356
- 1532 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$700K322,502
- 1526 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$632K321,787
- 1526 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$297K321,787
- 1591 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$623K321,579
- 1599 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$603K432,135
- 1545 Cantoria Ave Miami, FL$1.21M653,481
- 1591 Bird Rd Coral Gables, FL$297K321,579
- 1515 Algardi Ave Coral Gables, FL$768K422,538
- 1524 Algardi Ave Miami, FL$514K432,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.