4022 E Rolling Green Ln, Orange, CA 92867
Sold on 6/19/13: $1,045,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,500 sq ft
- Lot:0.39 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,045,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Room TypesFamily room, Office, Pantry
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow264
- Exterior MaterialStone, Stucco
- Parcel #37271201
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count11
- School DistrictOrange Unified
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count0
- Zillow Home ID25421667
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,092,391||$994K – $1.26M||+$10,949||$312||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,736/mo||$2.5K – $4.7K/mo||-$17||$1.07||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 92867 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 92867 homes, this home is valued 86.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92867 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% less than in Orange, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92867 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92867 home values.
Neighborhood for 4022 E Rolling Green Lane
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005