- Built in 2004
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 841 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 08878573
- Finished basement, 1955 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Common Area Amenities \ Golf Course, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Living Room Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Quarterly, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Age \ 11-15 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Breakfast Room, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Type of House \ 1\2 Duplex
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1825127019
- Zillow Home ID: 64802914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $218-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60156 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Lake in the Hills as a whole. Among 60156 homes, this home is 158.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Lake in the Hills, and 741.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake in the Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60156 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake in the Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!