4023 W Cayuga St, Tampa, FL 336143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Three bedrooms, two and a half baths. Two Car garage.
Large Backyard with pond, plenty of wildlife and fishing!
If you would like to see more pictures or video please visit my website at: www.julianhome.yolasite.com/
Asking price is $216,000.
If you are interested call 1-813-407-1823 and ask for Julian
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 448 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1078690000
- Zillow Home ID: 45043295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4023 W Cayuga Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.3% greater than in Tampa, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
- 4022 W Cayuga St Tampa, FL--------
- 4712 N Hale Ave Tampa, FL$213K311,307
- 4619 N Clark Ave Tampa, FL$220K331,434
- 4617 N Clark Ave Tampa, FL$153K21970
- 4620 N Clark Ave Tampa, FL$236K211,792
- 4707 N Hale Ave Tampa, FL$108K21640
- 4709 N Hale Ave Tampa, FL$117K21632
- 4715 N Hale Ave Tampa, FL$74K221,139
- 4711 N Hale Ave Tampa, FL$127K21672
- 4718 N Clark Ave Tampa, FL--Studio12,556
- 4722 N Clark Ave Tampa, FL$154K321,031
- 4717 N Lois Ave Tampa, FL$109K21400
- 4106 W Osborne Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL$106K312,000
- 4018 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$67K211,134
- 4104 W Osborne Ave Tampa, FL$57K11828
- 4704 N Lois Ave Tampa, FL$246K113,808
- 4603 N Clark Ave Tampa, FL$94K211,680
- 4019 W Alva St Tampa, FL$148K211,264
- 4610 N Grady Ave Tampa, FL$330K411,980
- 4605 N Lois Ave Tampa, FL$377K333,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.