4025 E 10th St, Des Moines, IA 503133 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 11002680000000
- Zillow Home ID: 811356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4025 E 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% greater than in Des Moines, and 95.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 1124 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$165K32.51,391
- 4037 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$85K41936
- 4024 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$96K31936
- 1007 E Shawnee Ave Des Moines, IA$135K31.51,095
- 1204 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$149K21988
- 4017 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$102K321,040
- 1013 E Shawnee Ave Des Moines, IA$127K321,040
- 4030 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$115K31860
- 912 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$112K31.5876
- 4016 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$103K31920
- 4036 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$67K21996
- 1203 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$157K331,198
- 1208 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$140K311,125
- 1120 E Madison Ave Des Moines, IA$75K11816
- 1017 E Shawnee Ave Des Moines, IA$122K211,400
- 915 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$108K211,076
- 4101 E 10th St Des Moines, IA$106K311,001
- 1207 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$147K31988
- 1000 E Madison Ave Des Moines, IA$103K311,134
- 908 Jerlynn Ave Des Moines, IA$98K31920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.