- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4025 Mi Casa Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 2 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 491509109014000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1179395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4025 Mi Casa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 6816 Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,228
- 4019 Mi Casa Ave Indianapolis, IN$115K31.51,601
- 4017 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$108K311,337
- 4011 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$103K311,344
- 4003 Mi Casa Ave Indianapolis, IN$112K31.51,590
- 3934 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$107K3--1,203
- 4005 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$106K3--1,437
- 4004 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3935 Mi Casa Ave Indianapolis, IN$106K3--1,496
- 4125 Kildeer Dr Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3937 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$103K3--1,107
- 6720 Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN$242K522,704
- 3923 Mi Casa Ave Indianapolis, IN$108K311,480
- 3923 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,228
- 6630 Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3907 Mi Casa Ave Indianapolis, IN$107K311,449
- 3922 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$105K31.51,191
- 3909 Amigo Ave Indianapolis, IN$112K311,411
- 4209 Moss Ridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$225K--1.52,744
- 4210 Moss Ridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$315K43.53,993
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292