- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 444 days on Zillow
- Views: 662 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $29,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: U7609995
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Oven, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Front Exposure \ North, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Financing Available \ Special Funding, Minimum Lease \ No Rent
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 772 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 273116135180000050
- Zillow Home ID: 47197570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-57K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Childs Park home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among Childs Park homes, this home is 52.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 90.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Childs Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 359% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Childs Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Childs Park home values.
|4020 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$40K||--||1||770|
|4034 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$38K||--||1||672|
|4040 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|14TH Ave S St Petersburg, FL||--||Studio||--||1,605|
|4044 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$49K||--||1||960|
|4027 15th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$37K||2||1||675|
|4033 15th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$48K||3||2||1,044|
|4017 15th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$53K||3||1||1,200|
|1419 40th St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$38K||2||1||732|
|4021 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$56K||--||2||1,097|
|4025 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$50K||--||1||999|
|4027 15th Ave S St Petersburg, FL||$37K||2||1||675|
|1411 40th St S St Petersburg, FL||$75K||3||2||1,206|
|4043 15th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$37K||2||1||672|
|1425 40th St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$57K||3||2||1,440|
|4052 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$36K||--||1||528|
|1355 40th St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$62K||3||1||1,404|
|4053 15th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||--||Studio||--||672|
|1435 40th St S Saint Petersburg, FL||$42K||--||1||820|
|4045 14th Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL||$60K||3||1||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.