- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,182 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 726261
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Dining \ Living\Dining Combo, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Homestead \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Association Fee \ N, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Type of Dwelling \ Mob\Mfd Dbl w\Land, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Utilities \ Water Well(drinking), Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Style \ Ranch, Misc Exterior \ Deck - Wood, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Front, Major Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Connect, Mobile\Mfg Home \ Y, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Roof \ Metal Roof, Misc Exterior \ Detached Shed, Approx Parcel Size \ 1 to 2 1\2 Acres, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Lot Location \ Rural, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Fencing \ Fenced Front & Rear, Parking Facilities \ Detached Garage, Interior Amenities \ Vinyl Floors, Road Frontage \ Private Road, Parking Facilities \ Oversize Gar\Storage, Misc Exterior \ Deck-Wood-Screened, Road Surface \ Gravel Road, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 330
- Lot width: 185
- Parcel #: 25052400659303928
- Zillow Home ID: 43689223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32068 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Middleburg as a whole. Among 32068 homes, this home is 45.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Middleburg, and 95.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32068 home values.
|4036 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$170K||3||2||1,912|
|4021 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$137K||3||2||1,408|
|3420 Driver Ln Middleburg, FL||$102K||3||2||1,792|
|4029 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$183K||3||2||2,185|
|4044 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$240K||5||3||2,798|
|4045 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$55K||3||2||952|
|3430 Driver Ln Middleburg, FL||$80K||3||2||924|
|4019 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$406K||4||3||3,312|
|4018 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$495K||3||2||1,736|
|4030 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||$182K||3||2||1,557|
|4042 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||$78K||2||2||1,350|
|4022 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||$267K||5||4||2,268|
|4046 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||$84K||3||2||1,519|
|4054 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$85K||3||2||1,377|
|4016 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||--||3||2||1,104|
|4054 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||$54K||3||2||952|
|4053 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||$52K||2||2||924|
|3446 Driver Ln Middleburg, FL||--||3||2||924|
|4081 Clifford Ln Middleburg, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|4010 Deer Trl Middleburg, FL||$106K||3||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Middleburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!