4026 Wickham Ave, Bronx, NY 10466Studio, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,474 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 139 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $234
- MLS #: 4407439
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 049770016
- Zillow Home ID: 29835744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4026 Wickham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wakefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1250% greater than in New York, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4028 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$332K----1,184
- 4024 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$344K----1,152
- 4030 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$329K----1,184
- 4022 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$359K----1,428
- 4032 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$326K----1,341
- 4018 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$441K----2,440
- 4034 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$318K----1,382
- 4016 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$447K----2,440
- 4036 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$330K----1,280
- 4053 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$514K323,742
- 4055 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$501K542,340
- 4014 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$441K----2,440
- 4049 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$404K----1,808
- 4057 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$450K----2,340
- 4059 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$379K----1,359
- 4038 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$357K----1,200
- 4047 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$436K----2,240
- 4061 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$361K----1,148
- 4037 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$284K321,600
- 4040 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$360K----1,216
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.