4027 Ely Ave, Bronx, NY 10466Studio, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,090 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $475,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 049780075
- Zillow Home ID: 29835828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4027 Ely Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wakefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1250% higher than in New York, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4025 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$446K----1,920
- 4029 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$344K----1,584
- 4023 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$466K----2,680
- 4031 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$343K----1,584
- 4033 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$422K----1,584
- 4021 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$464K----2,880
- 4035 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$328K----1,584
- 4019 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$444K----1,920
- 4037 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$327K----1,728
- 4017 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$447K----1,920
- Bruner Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 4039 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$328K531,584
- 4015 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$312KStudio21,920
- 4012 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$366K----1,512
- 4010 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$363K----1,386
- 4014 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$363K----1,386
- 4008 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$327K----1,512
- 4016 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$343K----1,386
- 4041 Ely Ave Bronx, NY$318K31.51,584
- 4006 Bruner Ave Bronx, NY$349K----1,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.