- Lot: 10,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,463 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: A2108532
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Rooms Description \ Loft, Status \ Active-Available, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Design \ Detached, Exterior Features \ Fence, Year Built Description \ Resale, Front Exposure \ South, Parking Description \ Other, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Roof Description \ Shingle Roof, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Sewer Description \ Other, Water Description \ Other, Design Description \ Other, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Rooms Description \ Great Room, Subdivision Information \ No Subdiv\Park Info, View \ None, Heating Description \ Other, Special Information \ As Is, Equipment\Appliances \ Other, Section \ 8, Construction Type \ Wood Siding, Municipal Code \ 30, Subdivision Name \ ANTILLA PARK, Folio Number \ 30-41-08-029-0040, Development Name \ UDB Miami-Dade Co.
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 3041080290040
- Zillow Home ID: 44225355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $381-839K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33134 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Miami-Dade as a whole. Among 33134 homes, this home is 108.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% lower than in Miami-Dade, and 114.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33134 home values.
|4035 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$348K||3||2||1,176|
|4036 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$407K||4||2||1,904|
|4005 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$508K||3||2||2,092|
|4050 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$447K||3||2.5||1,896|
|4045 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$473K||3||2||1,897|
|4000 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$397K||4||2||1,904|
|4010 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$476K||4||2||1,725|
|4078 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$549K||4||2||2,706|
|4000 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$481K||4||2||1,725|
|4020 SW 13th St Miami, FL||--||Studio||--||2,932|
|4101 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$410K||3||2||1,596|
|3994 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$368K||3||3||2,032|
|1305 SW 40th Ave Miami, FL||$560K||3||2||2,388|
|4152 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$524K||2||2||2,440|
|4150 SW 11th St # 52 Coral Gables, FL||$532K||4||4||2,442|
|1311 SW 40th Ave Miami, FL||$512K||3||2||2,046|
|4017 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$339K||3||2||1,258|
|3990 SW 11th St Coral Gables, FL||$407K||4||3||2,300|
|4129 SW 13th St Miami, FL||$316K||3||2||1,375|
|1321 SW 40th Ave Miami, FL||$532K||3||2||144|
Nearby Schools in Miami-Dade
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!