403 22nd St, Santa Monica, CA 904025 beds, 8 baths, 7,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,802 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2009 for $2,050,000
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,570 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 4278018029
- Zillow Home ID: 20476176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90402 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.6% greater than in Santa Monica, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 409 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.52M543,860
- 415 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.45M642,763
- 379 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.51M433,171
- 419 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.92M432,451
- 402 23rd St Santa Monica, CA$2.9M332,780
- 369 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.98M54.53,800
- 410 23rd St Santa Monica, CA$3.05M432,695
- 376 23rd St Santa Monica, CA$3.23M543,100
- 423 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$4.04M554,375
- 410 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$4.35M676,212
- 402 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.67M332,414
- 414 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.6M453,294
- 416 23rd St Santa Monica, CA$3.96M443,715
- 370 23rd St Santa Monica, CA$3.32M653,143
- 367 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.17M221,314
- 422 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$4.04M54.54,682
- 429 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.62M443,760
- 382 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.45M322,837
- 424 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.59M643,022
- 366 23rd St Santa Monica, CA$2.41M332,918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!