403 Aumond Rd, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 2 baths, 1,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,774 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0251150000
- Zillow Home ID: 14941743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 Aumond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Augusta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% less than in Augusta, and 15.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Augusta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Augusta home values.
- 2905 Hampshire Dr Augusta, GA$156K321,908
- 401 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$143K321,778
- 427 Boy Scout Rd Augusta, GA$150K321,793
- 405 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$194K322,867
- 406 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$149K321,666
- 2906 Hampshire Dr Augusta, GA$140K321,626
- 2908 Hampshire Dr Augusta, GA$122K321,422
- 603 Carlton Dr Augusta, GA$133K421,926
- 407 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$152K422,056
- 2819 Ingleside Dr Augusta, GA$167K32.52,444
- 408 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$148K321,726
- 605 Carlton Dr Augusta, GA$156K321,882
- 2910 Hampshire Dr Augusta, GA$148K321,856
- 409 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$124K321,440
- 427 Ashland Dr Augusta, GA$134K41.51,696
- 2817 Ingleside Dr Augusta, GA$146K421,820
- 410 Aumond Rd Augusta, GA$163K321,840
- 501 Ashland Dr Augusta, GA$176K222,644
- 607 Carlton Dr Augusta, GA$149K421,760
- 425 Ashland Dr Augusta, GA$237K332,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.