- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 670 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 119149
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 378 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range\Oven Electric, Attic \ Partially Floored, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, HoaAmenities \ None, Home Owners Association Y\N \ No, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Alarm, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, New Construction Y\N \ No, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Ranch, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ Cable TV Available, Porch \ Screened, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, DiningAndLiving \ Great Room\Den, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Porch \ Front, Porch \ Rear, Flooring \ Hardwood, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, HeatingSystem \ Gas Pak, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, GarageAndCarport \ Single Attached Garage, MiscSearch2 \ Security System, Fencing \ Partial, Appliances \ Vent\Hood, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &\or Dryer Hook Up, MiscSearch2 \ Garage Door Opener, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Living, MiscSearch2 \ Underground Utilities, HeatingFuel \ Natural gas, Porch \ Covered
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,013 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 041032
- Zillow Home ID: 51443400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $177-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 144.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% higher than in Greenville, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
|405 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$210K||4||3||2,436|
|401 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$292K||5||4.5||3,550|
|400 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$209K||3||2||2,100|
|402 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$237K||4||2.5||2,640|
|400 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$228K||3||2||3,115|
|3703 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC||$212K||3||2.5||2,373|
|404 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$242K||4||2.5||2,820|
|407 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$188K||3||2||2,027|
|402 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$166K||3||2.5||1,895|
|332 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$184K||4||2||2,002|
|210 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$161K||3||2.5||1,827|
|406 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$236K||4||2.5||2,587|
|404 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$187K||4||2.5||2,188|
|405 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$240K||4||2||2,592|
|3705 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC||$232K||4||3||2,804|
|403 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$221K||3||2||2,437|
|330 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$169K||3||2||1,883|
|407 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$238K||3||2||2,600|
|329 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$220K||3||3.5||2,388|
|211 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$165K||3||2.5||1,936|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!