403 D St, Ramona, CA 92065
Sold on 10/14/11: $180,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,121 sq ft
- Lot:9,147 sqft
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $180,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow884
- Last Remodel Year1937
- Parcel #2814020200
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16751085
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$248,050||$216K – $278K||+$1,548||$221||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,719/mo||$1.3K – $2.1K/mo||-$8||$1.53||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92065 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Ramona as a whole. Among 92065 homes, this home is valued 37.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
Neighborhood for 403 D Street
- 409 D St Ramona, CA$211K21.0894
- 415 D St Ramona, CA$187K21.0750
- 316 4th St Ramona, CA$240K31.51,092
- 357 D St Ramona, CA$354K32.01,602
- 408 D St Ramona, CA$190K21.51,052
- 423 D St Ramona, CA$225K21.0984
- 402 D St Ramona, CA$309K32.01,456
- 416 D St Ramona, CA$307K42.01,378
- 418 D St Ramona, CA$229K31.0951
- 429 D St Ramona, CA$217K21.0868
- 426 D St Ramona, CA$188K32.0868
- 440 D St Ramona, CA$232K21.01,159
- 394 D St Ramona, CA$248K22.01,125
- 421 Main St Ramona, CA$309K32.01,395
- 354 D St Ramona, CA$355K42.01,575
- 435 D St Ramona, CA$279K22.01,292
- 438 D St Ramona, CA$266K21.01,326
- 440 Main St Ramona, CA$229K22.0784
- 407 E St Ramona, CA$333K42.51,535
- 411 E St Ramona, CA$232K31.01,036
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005