This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 3,936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Laminate
- Appliances: None
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Architectural Style: CapeCod
- Interior: Built In Book Shelves
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Cool: Central Electric
- Foundation: Basement Poured Concrete
- Garage Parking Other: Street Parking Only
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-05-31-301-102.000-028
- Zillow Home ID: 94504427
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Frankton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!