403 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238Studio, 4,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,235 sqft
- Built in 1899
- 47 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 3317569
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 019860002
- Zillow Home ID: 30614030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 Franklin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1900% higher than in New York, and 40.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11238 home values.
- 405 Franklin Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.67M----3,400
- 268 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.61M----3,332
- 264 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.6M----2,640
- 262 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$936K11--
- 270 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.58M843,332
- 403 Franklin Ave # 0 Brooklyn, NY$1.72M633,300
- 403 Franklin Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.1M63--
- 403 Franklin Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.05M------
- 403 Franklin Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.67M753,300
- 270 Gates Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$801K------
- 67 Monroe St Brooklyn, NY$1.59M43.53,150
- 69 Monroe St Brooklyn, NY$1.52M----2,415
- 65 Monroe St Brooklyn, NY$1.55M533,120
- 272 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.84M----15,837
- 403 Franklin Ave # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.78M62.5--
- 272 Gates Ave APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$231K------
- 71 Monroe St Brooklyn, NY$893K----2,361
- 71A Monroe St # 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!