403 Grant St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 1 bath, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 42 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $64,500
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 21416825
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Other, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Parcel #: 0061032020
- Zillow Home ID: 15660268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Vallejo, and 94.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 405 Grant St Vallejo, CA$197K------
- 401 Grant St Vallejo, CA$157K21819
- 421 Grant St Vallejo, CA$157K21924
- 858 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA--311,404
- 427 Grant St Vallejo, CA$122K21720
- 402 Grant St Vallejo, CA$177K321,250
- 339 Grant St Vallejo, CA$183K311,411
- 414 Grant St Vallejo, CA$310K32.252,512
- 702 Chestnut St Vallejo, CA$157K31996
- 435 Grant St Vallejo, CA$207K------
- 420 Grant St Vallejo, CA$171K211,144
- 706 Chestnut St Vallejo, CA$191K321,500
- 335 Grant St Vallejo, CA$171K221,224
- 426 Grant St Vallejo, CA$190K211,438
- 439 Grant St Vallejo, CA--------
- 336 Grant St Vallejo, CA$133K21722
- 707 Chestnut St Vallejo, CA$199K------
- 430 Grant St Vallejo, CA$183K421,204
- 710 Chestnut St Vallejo, CA$242K----2,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.