403 Jefferson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112216 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 018300048
- Zillow Home ID: 30609941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 Jefferson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1900% greater than in New York, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 405 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$948K----2,400
- 401 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$832K----2,400
- 399 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----2,400
- 397 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,200
- 409 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.69M----3,600
- 488 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.25M----3,420
- 490 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$490K313,240
- 486 Putnam Ave # 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----3,420
- 492 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.24M----3,420
- 395 Jefferson Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----3,360
- 484 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----3,760
- 494 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.18M----3,420
- 408A Jefferson Ave # 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.1M422,500
- 408A Jefferson Ave # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.1M211,600
- 408A Jefferson Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.11M21--
- 393 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$842K----2,940
- 482 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.21M----3,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!