- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
403 Lloyd Ave, Providence, RI 029066 beds, 3 baths, 3,695 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $165,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,695 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0390369 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66040681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 Lloyd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blackstone market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.7% lower than in Providence, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackstone home values.
- 404 Lloyd Ave UNIT 404 Providence, RI$262K32.52,634
- 399 Lloyd Ave UNIT 399 Providence, RI$430K32.52,155
- 400 Lloyd Ave UNIT 400 Providence, RI$445K32.51,892
- 408 Lloyd Ave UNIT 408 Providence, RI$391K32.52,634
- 402 Lloyd Ave UNIT 402 Providence, RI$450K32.52,000
- 411 Lloyd Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$476K53.52,184
- 411 Lloyd Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$474K43.52,190
- 408 Lloyd Ave Providence, RI$569K32.52,600
- 130 Elmgrove Ave Providence, RI$388K843,850
- 397 Lloyd Ave UNIT 397 Providence, RI$438K32.51,933
- 25 Miles Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$281K221,900
- 25 Miles Ave UNIT 8 Providence, RI$281K221,900
- 25 Miles Ave UNIT 5 Providence, RI$268K221,690
- 25 Miles Ave UNIT 7 Providence, RI$312K21.52,134
- 118 Elmgrove Ave Providence, RI$342K31.51,629
- 387 Lloyd Ave # 1 Providence, RI$301K221,500
- 22 Miles Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$324K21.51,890
- 22 Miles Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$383K342,230
- 22 Miles Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$325K22.51,734
- 122 Elmgrove Ave Providence, RI$415K212,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292