- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,629 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 21454881
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bath \ Tub, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Included \ Stove Hood, Zoning \ Residential, Rooms \ Bath - Master, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Lot Description \ Corner, Included \ Garage Door Opener, Included \ Gas Cooking, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 1, Included \ Screens, Family Room Level \ 1, Included \ Stove, Bedroom Level \ 2, County \ Monmouth, Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Interior \ Center Hall, Rooms \ Bedroom, Roof \ Timberline, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Foyer \ Two Story, Master Bath \ Ceramic Tile, Rooms \ Bath - Full, Eat-In-Kitchen Level \ 1, Sub-Type \ Detached, Rooms \ Bath - 1\2, Heat\AC \ 2 Zoned AC, Basement \ Partial Finished, Basement \ Partial Finished, Zip Code \ 07753, Municipality \ Neptune Twp (NPT), Middle School \ Neptune, Exterior \ Storage, Lot Description \ Oversized, Floors \ Cement, Lot Description \ Subdividable
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 3500507000001225
- Zillow Home ID: 39347188
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $340-500K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07753 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Shark River Hills as a whole. Among 07753 homes, this home is 68.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07753, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 263.6% greater than in Shark River Hills, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07753 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shark River Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07753 home values.
|402 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$329K||--||--||1,644|
|400 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$272K||3||2||1,280|
|407 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$333K||--||--||1,824|
|404 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$288K||--||--||1,432|
|105 Carton Ave Neptune, NJ||$313K||4||2||1,825|
|404 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$284K||--||--||1,320|
|323 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$252K||--||--||1,190|
|409 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$310K||--||--||1,280|
|322 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$299K||3||2||1,460|
|406 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$338K||3||2||1,718|
|408 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$294K||--||--||1,494|
|321 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$266K||--||--||1,118|
|322 Robbins Rd Neptune, NJ||$353K||--||--||1,875|
|403 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$349K||--||--||1,884|
|401 Durand Rd Neptune, NJ||$238K||4||1||1,275|
|403 Durand Rd Neptune, NJ||$278K||--||--||1,686|
|405 Durand Rd Neptune, NJ||$342K||--||--||1,710|
|401 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$271K||--||--||1,192|
|407 Westwood Pl Neptune, NJ||$653K||--||--||3,255|
|323 Durand Rd Neptune, NJ||$398K||--||--||1,913|
Nearby Schools in Shark River Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!