403 S Gay St # 203, Knoxville, TN 379022 beds, 3 baths, 1,818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $289,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 094LE00200C
- Zillow Home ID: 67383854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 403 S Gay Street # 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown Knoxville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Knoxville, and 110.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown Knoxville home values.
- 403 S Gay St # 202 Knoxville, TN$288K32.51,530
- 403 S Gay St # 204 Knoxville, TN$288K231,682
- 403 S Gay St # 201 Knoxville, TN$289K32.51,692
- 403 S Gay St # 205 Knoxville, TN$289K231,818
- 403 S Gay St Knoxville, TN$246K22.5867
- 403 S Gay St # 206 Knoxville, TN$289K22.51,655
- 405 S Gay St Knoxville, TN$185K111,006
- 308 Wall Ave Knoxville, TN$136K221,863
- 310 Wall Ave # 10 Knoxville, TN$245K111,064
- 403 S Gay St # 207 Knoxville, TN$286K231,748
- 401 S Gay St Knoxville, TN$131K31576
- 304 Wall Ave Knoxville, TN$252K111,143
- 403 S Gay St Knoxville, TN$234K231,748
- 403 S Gay St # 208 Knoxville, TN$275K221,700
- 308 Wall Ave Knoxville, TN$246K111,064
- 306 Wall Ave Knoxville, TN$152K11792
- 418 S Gay St STE 603 Knoxville, TN$156K211,450
- 418 S Gay St STE 302 Knoxville, TN$167K31.51,725
- 418 S Gay St STE 605 Knoxville, TN$131K11969
- 402 S Gay St STE 101 Knoxville, TN$2.86M----12,750
Nearby Schools in Knoxville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292